Email or call for price.
Show baby the world of creatures that fly with a book that’s indestructible!
Who soars through the air? Eagle!
Who skips above the pond? Dragonfly!
Who drinks from a flower? Hummingbird! Indestructibles
is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles
are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.
Kaaren Pixton has been making art with children for many years. Kaaren’s studio is at her home in West Linn, Oregon, where she lives with her husband, one dog, five chickens, goldfish in a pond, and countless grandchildren romping in the gardens.